This is My "Real" Blog: Together


Angie's Blog!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Together

We're in the midst of a 5-week sermon series at church entitled "Together." It's all about intentional relationships. Getting to know people. Helping make disciples by purposely "friending" someone (Hello? Facebook, anyone?)

We've used one of my all-time favorite songs for "bumper music" the last couple weeks. While looking for it again this week, I found this. Couldn't help but share. . .




LOVE this!

Happy Weekend, everyone!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Friend!

Hope all is well with you. Sending snowy hugs from Ohio.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hi Angie.
Hope all is well. It's been a while, but I did finally come back lol.
Kate xx
PS Hope it thaws soon :)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's like, so Seventies.

Were you even around in the Seventies?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

man...i really REALLY miss being at SHCC and i could so use a sermon series like that. i've been feeling rather stranded and on my own and it's really gettin' me down! but thanks for sharing this video...definitely put a smile on my face to see red foreman singing and dancing, lol! love that show! (wait, am i supposed to say that?)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I do enjoy following you on Facebook, but rarely comment there... friend!

Love the 70's! My girls wre born then and we watched all those goofy shows.

We have a forecast of 6-12 inches of white stuff this week. YUCK!!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing these days? Hoping all is well in your neck of the woods!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home