This is My "Real" Blog: Who wants to be like Mike?


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Who wants to be like Mike?

Not Me. I wanna be like Kevin.

Who's Kevin? Why Kevin? Enough questions for one day. . .here goes.

Kevin Wolff is a friend that Mark met through baseball card blogging. I met him, too. He's funny. He's witty. He writes awesome posts on one of his two blogs. Not just one blog, but two. But here's where he's so cool. . . he puts the post on facebook, too.

So, in my pursuit to be just like Kevin, I am posting something here that I just put on facebook.

You have to make these cookies. No, really. You do. They rock. They look like this:



And the taste?


(See what I did there?)
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rock, too! Love you, my dear.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Contrary Guy said...

Ha ha! Quite ironic.

When I first started, I wanted to be just like Mark because I thought his personality (and overall goodness) really shined through in of all things a baseball card blog. Now I want to be just like Angie for the same reasons.

As you know, I only put a select few blog posts on facebook as well. If I cross-posted baseball card blog posts redularly on facebook, I would probably be "defriended" "en masse" which probably defeats the purpose of facebook.

I also envy those kids who appear to be experiencing the ultimate "sugar high".

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

I've been bad about commenting here...Tho please know I have been reading. Those cookies look awesome! I'm going to check out the recipe. After all these years, I still like Mike!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look SUPER tasty! Yummy!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home